Chelle Swierz Yoga Teacher Development Program
What is TDP?
In TDP I will work closely with your teachers from new to experienced and empower them to always be honing their skills as teacher and leader in and out of the classroom.
I designed the my Teacher Development Program as a tool for yoga studio leadership to provide continuing education and opportunities for growth to their teams in order to create a consistently excellent experience for their communities in the yoga studio!
Here are some of the benefits of the TDP program:
- Strong teachers attract and maintain large classes
- Studios who invest in their teachers attract and retain strong teachers
- Students will see you doing the work and be inspired to do the work themselves
- Your studio will build a reputation as a leader in the industry
- Leadership has time to bring focus to growing the business
- A connected and strong community environment of creation and growth
How Does TDP Work?
We can structure TDP to the needs of each specific business from the Menu of Services below.
Menu of Services
- Class & Feedback Sessions – I will take a teacher’s class in full and sit with them for 15 to 30 minutes after to provide feedback on the class, covering items they are doing well and opportunities for growth.
- Individual and Group Coaching Sessions – These sessions are 30 to 60 minutes in length and are opportunities for individual or groups of teachers to practice teaching and receive coaching in the moment on items we have worked on in class sessions or on new skill work.
- Studio Meeting Coaching –Teaching skills workshops within the structure of studio meetings and provide insight as to what I am seeing in my sessions.
- Team Workshops – Workshops 60 to 120 minutes in length for the teaching team reviewing and honing in on skills and methodology missing in my class sessions. I will also use these sessions as an opportunity to build the team by using the teaching team to cross train each other on their various strengths.
- Monthly meetings with studio management/leadership
*All of my work will be documented in individual Google Docs for each teacher after each session so that studio leadership is always up to date and informed of what is being created in session.
- I work on contract based on your business needs, quarterly, bi-yearly, or yearly.